1. Click the download link that we send to your email. Make sure to CHECK your SPAM folder!
2. Click "save" from the dialog box and chose a folder to save the software install file.
3. Go to the folder and double click the file. Click "Run" if you see a Security Warning box. If this doesn't work, some users may need to right click the file and select "Run As Administrator".
4. Some Windows users may see a "User Account Control" box, click Yes.
5. In the Setup Wizard box click Next.
6. The license agreement box will display, select "I Accept The Agreement".
7. In the destination box, click "Next" for the default location or select a different location if desired.
8. When the software is finished installing, click "Finish". You are done!
9. To get started, double click the icon on your desktop to start the program!
Click the windows start menu on your desktop, click "Control Panel", then click the "Programs And Features" icon. Highlight the program you want to uninstall and select uninstall. You may also right-click the program and select uninstall.
Remember, we have operators and a support team available almost 24/7. If you need help, please call our 800 number, click the chat, or send us a support ticket - We are here to help you through any issues.